Rights Contact Login For More Details
More About This Title Twelve Keys to an Effective Church
A thoroughly revised and updated edition of one of the most trusted and authoritative strategic resources for church leaders
In this second edition of his groundbreaking book, Kennon Callahan identifies the twelve essential qualities of successful, growing churches and offers all congregations a way to unlock their potential for effective ministry. The Twelve Keys program balances practical planning with theological understanding to help churches function more effectively as they seek to grow and better serve their members.
- Shows church leaders how to claim and expand upon their church's strengths and become a mission growth congregation
- Explores each of the twelve keys in depth, from mission to visitation to worship to relationships to programs to details of facilities maintenance
- Based on a time-tested approach that has been used by hundreds of thousands of churches
- Now incorporates the planning guide (previously a separate publication)
The book includes solid, practical guidelines and tools to help any church become a strong, healthy congregation.
Kennon L. Callahan, B.A., M.Div., S.T.M., Ph.D. researcher, professor, and pastor is one of today's most sought-after church consultants and speakers. Author of many books, he is best known for his groundbreaking Twelve Keys to an Effective Church, which has formed the basis for the widely acclaimed Mission Growth Movement.
Part One: The Basic Qualities.
Part Two: The Twelve Keys.
1. One Mission Outreach.
2. Shepherding Visitation.
3. Stirring, Helpful Worship.
4. Significant Relational Groupings.
5. Strong Leadership Team.
6. Solid Decision Process.
7. One Major Program.
8. Open Accessibility.
9. High Visibility.
Land, Landscaping, and Parking.
11. Adequate Space and Facilities.
12. Generous Giving.
Conclusion: Mission, Sacrament, Grace.
A Twelve Keys Celebration Retreat.
Twelve Keys Action Plan.
About the Author.