Rights Contact Login For More Details
More About This Title The Unemployed Millionaire: Escape the Rat Race, Fire Your Boss, and Live Life on YOUR Terms!
At just eighteen years old, Matt Morris founded his first marketing business. At twenty, he dropped out of college to pursue business full-time. At twenty-one, he was homeless and deeply in debt, living out of his car. It was then that he made a life-changing decision to re-invent himself and his career. By twenty-nine, Matt was a self-made millionaire. How did he do it?
In The Unemployed Millionaire, Morris reveals how he turned his life around and shatters the myth that it takes money to make money. Thanks to the Internet explosion and the ease of global trade, it is possible for anyone to start a business and market their products worldwide to millions of customers. Here, Morris unlocks the secrets and provides you with the specific moneymaking formula he used to turn his ideas into a fortune.
- Equips you with a step-by-step formula for turning your great idea into a million-dollar business in as little as twelve months
- Proves you don’t have to be smart, lucky, or rich to make millions
- Gives you the specific success principles all millionaires follow
- Author Matt Morris is an internationally recognized speaker who selectively mentors other entrepreneurs, traveling the world, working very little, and earning millions in the process
- With a foreword by Les Brown, motivational speaker, bestselling author, and television personality
If you're serious about earning millions without working your fingers to the bone, The Unemployed Millionaire gives you the powerful strategies needed to turn your dreams into a reality.
PART I: Building a Solid Wealth Foundation.
Chapter 1 My Story.
Chapter 2 Becoming an Unemployed Millionaire.
Chapter 3 Beliefs: The Easy Factor and the Power of Lies.
Chapter 4 Impotent Dreams Produce Impotent Results.
Chapter 5 Goal Setting Is for Losers.
Chapter 6 Action Management for Peak Performance.
Chapter 7 The Secret Character Trait of the World’s Most Powerful People.
PART II: Becoming an Unemployed Millionaire.
Chapter 8 Starting a Business.
Chapter 9 Why Invent the Average When You Can Copy Genius?
Chapter 10 The Ultimate Time-Leveraging Business.
Chapter 11 Internet Marketing.
Chapter 12 Real Estate Investing.
PART III: Managing and Growing Your Business.
Chapter 13 The Stress-Free Outsourcing and Management System.
Chapter 14 Outsource Your Marketing through Joint Venturing.
Chapter 15 Five Specific Strategies to Crush the Competition.
Chapter 16 Final Thoughts.