Rights Contact Login For More Details
More About This Title Promoting Integrated and Transformative Assessment: A Deeper Focus on Student Learning
Catherine M. Wehlburg is executive director of the Office for Assessment and Quality Enhancement at Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas. She presents workshops on assessment, academic transformation, and teaching and learning.
About the Author.
1. What Is Transformative Assessment?
2. Transformative Assessment: A Historical Perspective.
3. Institutional Dynamics: Using Organizational Structure and Campus Climate.
4. Encouraging Faculty Support for Transformative Assessment.
5. Transformative Assessment Across Student and Academic Affairs.
6. Aligning Institutional Mission with Assessment: Elements of a Meaningful Institutional Effectiveness Program.
7. Institutional Implementation of Transformative Assessment.
8. Embedding Transformative Assessment Activities Across the Institution.
9. Transformative Assessment as a Method to Support Ongoing Accreditation and Accountability.
10. The Future of Transformative Assessment in Higher Education.