Rights Contact Login For More Details
More About This Title Handbook of Social Psychology, Fifth Edition - Volume Two
Susan T. Fiske, Ph.D.?is author of numerous journal articles and the Wiley college textbook, Social Beings, 1998, and with Gardner Lindzey and Daniel Gilbert, editor of the 4th edition of the Handbook of Social Psychology, McGraw-Hill 1998. Current editor of Annual Review of Psychology, (2000-2010). Professor Fiske's research addresses how stereotyping, prejudice, and discrimination are encouraged or discouraged by social relationships, such as cooperation, competition, and power.
Daniel T. Gilbert, Ph.D. His popular Stumbling onto Happiness, published by Knopf in May 2006 reflects his research on affective forecasting, which is an attempt to understand how and how well people predict their emotional reactions to future events.
Gardner Lindzey, Center for Advanced Study in the Behaviorial Sciences, Stanford, CA.
Part III: The Social World.
21. EVOLUTIONARY SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY (Steven L. Neuberg, Douglas T. Kenrick, and Mark Schaller).
22. MORALITY (Jonathan Haidt and Selin Kesebir).
23. AGGRESSION (Brad J. Bushman and L. Rowell Huesmann).
24. AFFILIATION, ACCEPTANCE, AND BELONGING: THE PURSUIT OF INTERPERSONAL CONNECTION (Mark R. Leary).
25. CLOSE RELATIONSHIPS (Margaret S. Clark and Edward P. Lemay, Jr.).
26. INTERPERSONAL STRATIFICATION: STATUS, POWER, AND SUBORDINATION (Susan T. Fiske).
27. SOCIAL CONFLICT: THE EMERGENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF STRUGGLE AND NEGOTIATION (Carsten K. W. De Dreu).
28. INTERGROUP RELATIONS 1(Vincent Yzerbyt and Stéphanie Demoulin).
29. INTERGROUP BIAS (John F. Dovidio and Samuel L. Gaertner).
30. SOCIAL JUSTICE: HISTORY, THEORY, AND RESEARCH (John T. Jost and Aaron C. Kay).
31. INFLUENCE AND LEADERSHIP (Michael A. Hogg).
32. GROUP BEHAVIOR AND PERFORMANCE (J. Richard Hackman and Nancy Katz).
33. ORGANIZATIONAL PREFERENCES AND THEIR CONSEQUENCES (Deborah H. Gruenfeld and Larissa Z. Tiedens).
34. THE PSYCHOLOGICAL UNDERPINNINGS OF POLITICAL BEHAVIOR (Jon A. Krosnick, Penny S. Visser, and Joshua Harder).
35. SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY AND LAW (Margaret Bull Kovera and Eugene Borgida).
36. SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY AND LANGUAGE: WORDS, UTTERANCES, AND CONVERSATIONS (Thomas Holtgraves).
37. CULTURAL PSYCHOLOGY (Steven J. Heine).