No rights contact to display
More About This Title Principles of Modern Digital Design
Parag K. Lala, PhD, DSc(Eng), is the Cary and Lois Patterson Chair of Electrical Engineering at Texas A&M University-Texarkana. Dr. Lala is the author of five books, including Fault-Tolerant and Fault-Testable Hardware Design and Practical Digital Logic Design and Testing. Dr. Lala was named a Fellow of the IEEE for "contributions to the development of self-checking logic and associated checker design." He is also a Fellow of the Institution of Engineering and Technology, United Kingdom.
2. Fundamental Concepts of Digital Logic.
3. Combinational Logic Design.
4. Fundamentals of Synchronous Sequential Circuits.
5. VHDL in Digital Design.
6. Combinational Logic Design using VHDL.
7. Synchronous Sequential Circuit Design.
8. Counter Design.
9. Sequential Circuit Design using VHDL.
10. Asynchronous Sequential Circuits.
Appendix A. CMOS Logic.