Rights Contact Login For More Details
More About This Title Health Psychology in Context
Jo Gilmartin is the author of Health Psychology in Context, published by Wiley.
List of abbreviations.
1. Introduction: the rainbow of health psychology (Jo Gilmartin).
2. Acute and critical illness (Joan Maclean).
3. Chronic illness (Jenny Waite-Jones).
4. Pain psychology (Joan Maclean).
5. The pressures and effect of a ‘global beauty culture’ (Jo Gilmartin).
6. Body image dissatisfaction and psychological challenges (Jo Gilmartin).
7. Communication and mental health (Pauline Phillips).
8. The impact of childhood chronic illness and disability on family life (Jenny Waite-Jones).
9. Challenges and acts of creation faced by health professionals (Jo Gilmartin).