Rights Contact Login For More Details
More About This Title Handbook of High-resolution Spectroscopy
This essential handbook for advanced research students, graduate students, and researchers takes a systematic approach through the range of wavelengths and includes the latest advances in experiment and theory that will help and guide future applications.
- The first comprehensive survey in high-resolution molecular spectroscopy for over 15 years
- Brings together the knowledge of spectroscopy, laser technology, chemical computation and experiments
- Brings the reader up-to-date with the many advances that have been made in recent times
- Takes the reader through the range of wavelengths, covering all possible techniques such as Microwave Spectroscopy, Infrared Spectroscopy, Raman Spectroscopy, VIS, UV and VUV
- Combines theoretical, computational and experimental aspects
- Has numerous applications in a wide range of scientific domains
- Edited by two leaders in this field
- Provides an overview of rotational, vibration, electronic and photoelectron spectroscopy
Volume 1 - Introduction: Fundamentals of Molecular Spectroscopy
Volume 2 - High-Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy: Methods and Results
Volume 3 - Special Methods & Applications
Professor Martin Quack, ETH Zürich, Laboratorium für Physikalische Chemie, Switzerland.
Professor Frédéric Merkt, ETH Zürich, Laboratorium für Physikalische Chemie, Switzerland.