Rights Contact Login For More Details
More About This Title Educause Leadership Strategies, Volume 4: Partnering in the Learning Marketspace
Partnering in the Learning Marketspace describes how leaders in higher education, government, community, and business can form productive partnerships to leverage the best content and provide a gateway to that content for learners around the globe. The authors present a framework for understanding the learning marketspace concept and offer an engaging blueprint for developing and implementing partnerships to support lifelong learners. The book includes practical information that will help potential learning marketspace partners learn to: understand the dynamics of marketspace portals; set priorities for partnering; assess partnership readiness; overcome obstacles to building partnerships; develop tools to support learners in e-mentor and e-community relationships; and identify leadership competencies in a global learning marketspace.
The book includes insightful commentaries by national and international education leaders who have participated in electronic learning environments.
Foreword: John Tiffin, Lalita Rajasingham.
1. Partnerships in a Learning Marketspace.
2. The Dynamics of Marketspace Portals, Perspective: Jaap Tuinman.
3. Priorities in a Learning Marketspace, Perspective: Sir John Daniel and Robin Mason.
4. Assessing Readiness for Partnerships, Perspective: Glen M. Farrell.
5. The Learning Marketspace Toolbox, Perspective: Murray Turoff.
6. The Partnering Process: A Case Study of Minnesota Virtual University, Perspective: Diana G. Oblinger.
7. Leadership in a Global Learning Marketspace.