Rights Contact Login For More Details
More About This Title The Bruce R. Hopkins Nonprofit Law Library: Essential Questions and Answers
Need a quick answer to a nonprofit legal conundrum? It’s literally at your fingertips with The Bruce R. Hopkins Nonprofit Law Library. Supplying you with find-it-on-the-run answers to your nonprofit law questions, this Library prepares you to meet and manage your nonprofit’s legal obligations with its step-by-step guidance.
Packed with authoritative answers to the most essential questions on how to start a nonprofit organization; nonprofit law basics; maintenance of tax exemption; public charity rules; unrelated business rules; boards of directors and compensation; conflicts of interest; self-dealing; liability, and much more, this e-Library offers hands-on information mined from the following bestselling books and updated and expanded by the leading authority on nonprofit law, Bruce R. Hopkins:
• Nonprofit Law for Religious Organizations: Essential Questions & Answers / Bruce R. Hopkins and David Middlebrook
• 650 Essential Nonprofit Law Questions Answered / Bruce R. Hopkins
• The Legal Answer Book for Private Foundations / Bruce R. Hopkins and Jody Blazek
• Starting and Managing a Nonprofit Organization, Sixth Edition / Bruce R. Hopkins
• Nonprofit Law for Colleges and Universities / Bruce R. Hopkins, Virginia C. Gross, and Thomas J. Schenkelberg
From acquiring and maintaining tax-exempt status to fundraising regulation, The Bruce R. Hopkins Nonprofit Law Library gives you the legal guidance and practical insights you need—now.