No rights contact to display
More About This Title Regression Analysis by Example, Fourth Edition
ALI S. HADI, PHD, is Vice Provost and Professor of Mathematical, Statistical, and Computing Sciences at The American University in Cairo. He is also a Stephen H. Weiss Presidential Fellow and Professor Emeritus at Cornell University. Dr. Hadi is the author/co-author of four other books, a Fellow of the American Statistical Association, and an elected member of the International Statistical Institute.
2. Simple Linear regression.
3. Multiple Linear Regression.
4. Regression Diagnostics: Detection of Model Violations.
5. Qualitative Variables as Predictors.
6. Transformation of Variables.
7. Weighted Least Squar45es.
8. The Problem of Correlated Errors.
9. Analysis of Collinear Data.
10. Biased Estimation of Regression Coefficients.
11. Variable Selection Procedures.
12. Logistic Regression.
13. Further Topics.
Appendix A: Statistical Tables.
"This book is now well established as an excellent source of examples for regression analysis. It has been and still is readily readable and understandable to those with a minimum of data analytic experience … It is an excellent source of information and example analyses concerning regression modeling for the beginning to moderately trained data analyst." (Journal of the American Statistical Association, March 2009)
"I would like to have the new edition on my desk and suggest you do as well!" (Technometrics, May 2007)
"…I would recommend this book for all students…interested in regression modeling…" (MAA Reviews, December 12, 2006)