Rights Contact Login For More Details
More About This Title Exercises in Building Construction, Fourth Edition
JOSEPH IANO has been Edward Allen’s illustrator, collaborator, and coauthor for more than twenty years. He is a registered architect whose experience includes professional practice, teaching design and technology in numerous schools of architecture, and work in the construction trades. Currently, he heads a Seattle firm that provides technical consulting to architects and others in the design and construction industry.
1. Making Buildings.
4. Heavy Timber Frame Construction.
5. Wood Light Frame Construction.
6. Exterior Finishes for Wood Light Frame Construction.
7. Interior Finishes for Wood Light Frame Construction.
8. Brick Masonry.
9. Stone and Concrete Masonry.
10. Masonry Loadbearing Wall Construction.
11. Steel Frame Construction.
12. Light Gauge Steel Framing.
13. Concrete Construction.
14. Sitecast Concrete Framing Systems
15. Precast Concrete Framing Systems.
17. Glass and Glazing.
18. Windows and Doors.
19. Designing Cladding Systems.
20. Cladding with Masonry and Concrete.
21. Cladding With Metal and Glass.
22. Selecting Interior Finishes.
23. Interior Walls and Partitions.
24. Finish Ceiling and Floors.
Teach Yourself to Build.