Rights Contact Login For More Details
More About This Title Additional Cases to Accompany Systems Analysis andDesign on CD-ROM
* A running case integrated throughout gives you the chance to apply each new skill they learn.
* Object-oriented techniques currently used in practice are introduced.
* Stories, feedback, and advice from a diverse group of IS professionals and consultants provide real-world insight.
* Topics are presented in the order in which an analyst encounters them in a typical project.
* Each chapter has several mini-cases that give an example of a real-life situation to illustrate key concepts in action.
User Interface Structure Design.
User Interface Design Components.
Data Storage Design.
The Movement Towards Objects.