Rights Contact Login For More Details
More About This Title Ethics in Speech and Language Therapy
Dr Richard Body is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Human Communication Sciences, University of Sheffield, UK.
Lindy McAllister is Deputy Head (Teaching & Learning) at the University of Queensland Medical School and Adjunct Associate Professor of Speech Pathology at Charles Sturt University, Australia.
2. Practising Ethically.
4. Intellectual and Sensory Impairment.
5. Acquired Language Disorders.
6. Paediatric Speech and Language Disorders.
7. Degenerative Conditions in Ageing.
8. Service Provision and Management.
9. Common Themes and Emerging Trends.