Rights Contact Login For More Details
More About This Title Canon EOS 30D Digital Field Guide
* Investigate all of the features of your Canon 30D
* Learn the various modes, view, play back, and protect images or erase unwanted shots
* Brush up on composition guidelines and the elements of exposure
* Explore conversion programs for RAW images
* Compose the best possible shots with expert advice on lighting and exposure
* Get insider tips on shooting portraits, weddings, business and product photos, landscapes, and much more
Visit our Web site at www.wiley.com/compbooks
Taking the First Pictures.
Setup Basics for the EOS 30D.
Formatting the CompactFlash card.
Setting the image recording quality.
Setting file numbering.
Basic Zone Shooting.
Creative Zone Shooting.
Setting the ISO.
Setting the White Balance.
Setting the Autofocus Point.
Setting the Color Space.
Setting the Drive Mode.
Setting the Metering Mode.
Setting the Picture Style.
Part I: Using Canon EOS 30D.
Chapter 1: Exploring the EOS 30D.
Chapter 2: Canon EOS 30D Setup.
Part II: Exposure, Composition, Lighting, and Lenses.
Chapter 3: Reviewing the Elements of Exposure.
Chapter 4: Working with Light.
Chapter 5: Brush Up on Composition.
Chapter 6: Selecting and Using Lenses.
Part III: Techniques for Great Photos.
Chapter 7: A World of Subjects.
Chapter 8: Downloading Images.
Appendix A: Working with RAW Images.
Appendix B: Keep the 30D Up to Date.