Rights Contact Login For More Details
More About This Title New Option Strategy Course DVD
Run Time: 77 minutes.
Sure to be the most important investment you make in your trading future
Larry McMillan is one of the most respected and highly sought after educators in the finance industry. Generations of floor traders have cut their teeth on his books. Providing an in-depth look at methods developed over years of trading experience—all bundled together in a six-hour workshop—this updated course on options strategies offers you a rare opportunity to learn directly from the source the strategies and tactics McMillan has employed to amass a fortune trading options.
- More than six hours of live presentation from one of the most respected authorities in options, plus a 278-page manual that includes Larry’s own option strategies
- Provides detailed insight on using the VIX to predict explosive buy signals, along with proven tactics for using volatility futures to hedge against risk in your stock portfolio
- Features expert advice and guidance on money management strategies that allow you to dial in on the optimal trade size, along with tips on insulating your account against costly mistakes
- Offers a unique opportunity to profit a legendary trader’s hard-won wisdom on speculative buying, covered calls, straddle buying, calendar spread, naked options credit spreads and much more
- Updated with current examples and applications and nearly two hundred new pages in the manual, this bestselling options course is now more powerful than ever
LAWRENCE G. McMILLAN is President of McMillan Analysis Corporation. He authors "Daily Volume Alerts," a unique daily fax service that selects short-term stock trades by looking for unusual increases in equity option volume. He also edits and publishes The Option Strategist, a derivative products newsletter covering equity, index, and futures options. McMillan has spoken on options strategies at many seminars and colloquiums in the United States, Canada, and Europe. He was formerly senior vice president in charge of the Equity Arbitrage Department at Thomson McKinnon Securities, Inc. McMillan is the author of the bestselling Options as a Strategic Investment and the classic book, Profit with Options.