Rights Contact Login For More Details
More About This Title Developing External Partnerships for Cost-Effective, Enhanced Service: New Directions for Student Services #96
This is the 96th issue of the quarterly report New Directions for Student Services.
LARRY H. DIETZ is vice chancellor for student affairs and enrollment management, special assistant to the chancellor, and associate professor of educational administration and higher education at Southern Illinois University Carbondale. He serves on several boards of the National Association of Student Personnel Administrators and has held executive and administrative posts at the University of Missouri-Kansas City and Iowa State University.
ERNEST J. ENCHELMAYER is a doctoral candidate in the Department of English at Southern Illinois University Carbondale. He specializes in rheotic and composition, medieval literature, and English education.
1. Partnering Through Outsourcing (Richard L. Palm).
2. Adventures in Outsourcing (Kimberly VanHorn-Grassmeyer, Kenneth L. Stoner).
3. Strategies for Effective Outsourcing (Larry Moneta, William L. Dillon).
4. Outsourcing--An English Perspective (Kenneth Hopkins).
5. The University as a Source for Communityand Academic Partnerships (Patricia E. Askew).
6. Summary, Conclusions, and the Future of ExternalPartnerships (Larry H. Dietz, Ernest J. Enchelmayer).