No rights contact to display
More About This Title Effective Teaching with Technology in Higher Education: Foundations for Success
Gary Poole is director of the Centre for Teaching and Academic Growth at the University of British Columbia.
Part I: Fundamentals of Educational Technology.
1. The Challenge of Technology.
2. Introductory Remarks on Knowledge, Learning, and Teaching.
3. The Role of Media and Technology in Education.
4. A Framework for Selecting and Using Technology.
Part II: Course Design, Development, and Delivery.
5. The Organization of Teaching with Technology.
6. Planning for Teaching with Technology.
7. Approaches to the Design of Technology-Based Learning.
8. Course Development and Maintenance.
9. Supporting Technology-Based Learning.
Part III: Change and Stability in Teaching with Technology.
10. Change and Stability in Teaching with Technology.