Rights Contact Login For More Details
More About This Title The Evidence-Based Practice: Methods, Models, andTools for Mental Health Professionals
RANDY A. HAYES, PhD, is the director of quality assurance for Sinnissippi Centers, Inc., Dixon, Illinois. With experience in both child welfare and behavioral health, he has thirty years' experience in human services and holds multiple certifications in addition to being a licensed clinical professional counselor.
1. Introduction to Evidence-Based Practices (Randy A. Hayes).
2. Evidence-Based Practices in Supported Employment (Lisa A. Razzano and Judith A. Cook).
3. Assertive Community Treatment (Susan J. Boust, Melody C. Kuhns, and Lynette Studer).
4. Evidence-Based Family Services for Adults with Severe Mental Illness (Thomas C. Jewell, William R. McFarlane, Lisa Dixon, and David J. Miklowitz).
5. Evidence-Based Psychopharmacotherapy: Medication Guidelines and Algorithms (Sy Atezaz Saeed).
6. Psychosocial Rehabilitation (James H. Zahniser).
7. Evidence-Based Practices for People with Serious Mental Illness and Substance Abuse Disorders (Patrick W. Corrigan, Stanley G. McCracken, and Cathy McNeilly).
8. Evidence-Based Treatments for Children and Adolescents (John S. Lyons and Purva H. Rawal).
9. Recovery from Severe Mental Illnesses and Evidence-Based Practice Research (E. Sally Rogers, Marianne Farkas, and William A. Anthony).
10. Evidence-Based Psychosocial Practices: Past, Present, and Future (Timothy J. Bruce and William C. Sanderson).
11. Controversies and Caveats (Chris E. Stout).
12. Evaluating Readiness to Implement Evidence-Based Practice (Randy A. Hayes).
13. How to Start with Your Agency, Practice, or Facility (Randy A. Hayes).
14. Build Your Own Best Practice Protocols (Randy A. Hayes).
Appendix: Resources and Sample Treatment Plans.
—William H. Reid, M.D., M.P.H., Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, University of Texas Health Science Center