Rights Contact Login For More Details
More About This Title Integrated Geospatial Technologies
* Includes case studies presenting international experience and real-world applications.
* Provides discussions of instrumentation and guidelines for selecting the right device for the job.
THOMAS K. POIKER is a professor at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia, Canada.
J. PATRICK MOORE is Director of Integral GIS in Seattle, Washington.
1. Geotechnology and Integration.
3. Cartography, Mapping, and Map Serving.
4. Geographic Information Systems.
5. Global Positioning Systems.
6. Geotechnology Integration.
7. Sensors and Instrumentation.
8. Digital Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing.
"This book is a unique resource for GIS professionals and students familiar with GIS." (ArcUser, April-June 2004)