Offered By AuthorPro Creatives and Marketing
We are an independent online marketing company that assists authors in creating a platform to help them promote their book. We coordinate with different vendors that provides services and exposure to help them achieve their goals for it. We are a startup company therefore you can be assured t...
Tubby The Tabby is a Children’s Picture Book about a cat called Tubby. He is an adorable protagonist who has amusing yet peculiar habits. Even though he has those strange habits and they got him into a “sticky” situation, his owners never fail to care for him. Hence, the book’s main purpose is to teach children about empathy and the need to care for our loved ones unconditionally despite their idiosyncrasies. Furthermore, the book is written in rhyme and rhythm so it can be read like a jingle. This makes it easier for children to remember the story and learn the value of empathy. This book also aims to teach children about feelings. It provides them an avenue to explore various emotions such as joy and wonder, via the simple and expressive illustrations. With those illustrations, children are able to read the pictures and use their imagination to tell the story in their own creative ways. Couple with the text of the story, the illustrations teach children about verbs too, for example, purr, jump, tickled and more. All in all, this story is funny and fun-loving which makes it perfect for a parent and child storytelling sessions.
Ashraf is an Art Teacher, Author, Illustrator and Parent of five. He achieved the MOE Teaching Award and honours in Psychology. His daily interactions with children and his interest in Psychology has led him to write and illustrate picture books; Tubby the Tabby, Butter-fly and When I Open My Mouth.
- Tubby the Tabby is such an entertaining and engaging book! My child loves reading it over and over again...especially like the rhyming poems. Perfect for bedtime stories. An ideal gift to consider for the coming children's Day!
- Author Muhammad Ashraf Mohd Salleh along with Tubby the Tabby was very engaging and sporting at our first Meet-the-Author and reading session last weekend. The parents and children too had a once-in-a-lifetime chance to get up close with Ashraf and went home with an autographed book.
- Congrats! Love the book! May you be inspired to write more
- My favorite prediction and rhyming book.
- She's crazy about Tubby I tell you. We read this and Butter-fly many times a day.
- Tubby the Tabby, a very very chubby cat! I'm glad to have a friend who is also contributing to the world of children's literature. I enjoy reading this book to my children for their bedtime story. My girl especially loves Tubby the chubby cat. Muhd Ashraf, thank you for writing this cute story for our children.
- She loves this book Tubby the Tabby written by Muhd Ashraf. She reads it almost every night... She asked 'How he draws the pics? How he wrote the story? How he got the idea etc...' She's still in awe that I know a real author. She reads the book out loud with glee and loving the rhymes... She loves the illustrations too Can help me answer her questions, Mr Ashraf?