For more rights information Contact Us
More About This Title Teen-A-Pause
Consciously coaching you and your kids through their teenage years and learning more about you & life as you do.
Actively engaging in the process of change; changing all that no longer serves you
as you support your teen in ‘becoming’ all that allows them to create resilience
Intention of this book;
• To integrate THE PAUSE into daily life
• To support and educate parents as to their teens’ needs.
• To support & educate parents to understand mental / emotional health.
• To understand the teenage years as the powerful and formative transition
from child to young adult, from dependent to interdependent.
• To allow you to make time to reflect on where you and your teen are at this
• Creating healthier relationships both with yourself and your teen.
• To take the time to ‘unlearn’ all that prevents you from being the most
authentic, happy and calm you, so ‘un-becoming’ everything that no longer
serves you, whilst supporting your teen on their journey to ‘becoming!”
• Life is a journey and we can allow each step, no matter how challenging,
to support our growth in all areas, so there are numerous gifts to be found
within this developmental time.