Shadow of Zelos
× Information !
Rights Contact Login For More Details
- Uwe Jaeckel
More About This Title Shadow of Zelos
The year was 2030. The Moon Base had just been dedicated when a transmission came through. Not from Earth and not in the form of any mathematical formula. Only one word in 21 different languages: ?Come?.Concealed from the public, the transmission was traced back to the northern pole of Mars and a small expeditionary unit was quietly sent, ending in complete disaster.Now, ten years later, Darren Hildure and Feng Yusheng -- the only survivors of the first expedition ? lead the second Mars mission to find the location and hopefully the sender.What they find on Mars alerts them to a dark threat closing in fast. Together with a small group of chosen individuals, Darren and Feng must race against time to unite the world, prepare for battle, and uncover a plot against humanity ? setting off a chain of events that will forever alter their lives and shape the fate of the Universe.
Exhibited At: International book fairs
- 2019 Beijing International Book Fair (BIBF)
- 2019 Frankfurt International Book Fair
- 2019 The London Book Fair
- 2019 Bookexpo America
- 2019 American Library Association Annual
- 2019 American Library Association Midwinter
- 2019 Guadalajara International Book Fair
- 2019 National Education Association
- 2019 Association of College and Research Libraries