The Kitesurfing Kid
× Information !
Rights Contact Login For More Details
- Adrian Straight
More About This Title The Kitesurfing Kid
The Kitesurfing Kid is an adventure story of a little boy who wants to travel the world. He learns to kitesurf at a young age and ventures to cross the Pacific Ocean by kite. Local history, knowledge, and native language both enrich the story and act as an educational tool for the reader. The Kitesurfing Kid is a fast-paced story that will keep the reader eager to find out where the adventure goes next.
Exhibited At: International book fairs
- 2019 Beijing International Book Fair (BIBF)
- 2019 Frankfurt International Book Fair
- 2019 The London Book Fair
- 2019 Bookexpo America
- 2019 American Library Association Annual
- 2019 American Library Association Midwinter
- 2019 Guadalajara International Book Fair
- 2019 National Education Association
- 2019 Association of College and Research Libraries