Rights Contact Login For More Details
- Mango Media Inc
More About This Title How to Self-Publish for Under $100
How to be a self-publishing success
Secrets to self-publishing: How to Self-Publish for Under $100 is THE bible for getting published. Publishing expert and author, Cinquanta Cox-Smith offers all her tips and tricks on self-publishing a book on a reasonable budget. This book is especially valuable to content creators who:
- don't have a publishing deal
- have a strong following on their social platform
- want to learn how to get their manuscript out in the market
- and, want to produce residual income
How to self publish on Amazon and outside Amazon: Cinquanta details all the ins-and-outs of a successful book launch from the basics to the in-depth. Her secrets arm you with the best possible chance to have your book shine. This isn’t just another guidebook about ISBNs, covers and word count. Some of the keys to self-publishing success covered by Cox-Smith include:
- the benefits of beta readers
- vanity publishing
- hybrid publishing
- secrets to successful categorizing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- blog tours and endorsements
- ins-and-outs of how to self publish on Amazon
- and, the growing scene outside of Amazon
love. Her breakout series Journeys of The Heart has captured the hearts of many readers.
Recently, she published two erotic short story series that will sure to have you wanting more.
Cox-Smith is an Army Veteran originally from Georgetown, South Carolina. She resides in Fort
Riley, Kansas with her husband and two children.
Chapter 1: Find Your Purpose
Chapter 2: Creating Orginial Content
Chapter 3: Outline/Charcters
Chapter 4: Book Cover/Title
Chapter 5: Editor/Beta Readers
Chapter 6: Marketing Plan
Chapter 7: Book Formatting
Chapter 8: KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing)
Chapter 9: Createspace
Chapter 10: Publish
- Marsai Bell, "TheBells PlusOne" YouTube Content CreatorCinquanta is so inspiring and her ability to help new creators is amazing.
- Tameka Stagg, Navy Spouse"Cinquanta gives a practical and affordable way to launch a book successfully! This book is a must have for the aspiring writer on a budget."
- India Lindsey, Author