I'll Remember April
× Information !
More About This Title I'll Remember April
"I'll Remember April" is a love story that spans seventy years and three generations of a family. Louise Ferris is an elderly woman whose adored granddaughter comes to her with a problem of the heart. The girl's story prompts Louise to reflect on her life and loves, and those of her family, told from several perspectives, beginning at the outset of the Great War.
Exhibited At: International book fairs
- 2017 Beijing International Book Fair (BIBF)
- 2017 Bookexpo America
- 2017 Frankfurt International Book Fair
- 2017 Guadalajara International Book Fair
- 2017 The London Book Fair
- 2018 American Library Association Annual
- 2018 American Library Association Midwinter
- 2018 Association of College and Research Libraries
- 2018 National Education Association