For more rights information Contact Us
More About This Title The Little Egg
Find out what happens to the little egg in this patterned story, filled with colourful illustrations by Shoo Rayner.
• Yellow level/ Band 3 books offer early readers varied sentence structure and natural language.
• Text type - A patterned story with a predictable structure.
• A storyboard on pages 14 and 15 reveals what happens to the little egg through a pictorial summary of the day, providing the opportunity to recap the story.
• Curriculum links - Knowledge and Understanding of the World: life processes and living things; Science: Plants and animals in the local environment; life cycles
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.