What You Don't Know Is Hurting You
× Information !
Rights Contact Login For More Details
- Independent Publishers Group
More About This Title What You Don't Know Is Hurting You
According to the Harvard Business Review, only 5% of employees are considered high potentials. These high potentials receive access to information, tools and support that help them accelerate their careers, that the other 95% of employees do not receive. The author was identified as a high potential early in his career, and has gone on to become a successful business executive, internationally certified executive coach, and entrepreneur. In his new book What You Don't Know Is Hurting You: 4 Keys To A Phenomenal Career, he pulls the veil back and grants access to the information high potentials receive (plus a lot more) with his readers so they too can accelerate their careers. Are you ready to take your career to the next level, but are not sure how? Have you been passed over for a promotion? Do you feel stuck, frustrated, discounted, or overlooked? Are you consistently frustrated with your boss, employees, co-workers, or clients? If you said yes to any of these questions, this book is for you! Inside this book you will learn the what, why and most importantly HOW to start accelerating your career today!
Nathan Hale Williams is an Author, Filmmaker, and Entertainment Attorney. As an author he won the prestigious American Library Association's Stonewall Award Non-Fiction Book of the Year for one of his previous works.