Influence of Context on Responsible Leadership: Evaluation in the Two Island Nations of Maldives and Sri Lanka
× Information !
More About This Title Influence of Context on Responsible Leadership: Evaluation in the Two Island Nations of Maldives and Sri Lanka
This study focuses on elucidating a leadership mind-set toward responsible leadership from the perspectives of national elites and integrates them with corporate understanding. A multimethod and a pluralistic approach with in-depth interviews and empirical survey were employed. Data was collected from eminent leaders who are either leading or have led governments, hold or have led ministries and diplomatic missions, and are controlling influences in leading business enterprises selected in the two Asian island nations of the Republic of Maldives and Sri Lanka. This research also explored the understanding, motivation, and experience base of the strategic leaders. Caution may need to be exercised in interpreting the findings, as some of the fundamental philosophies and practices are often embedded in the societal heritage and accumulated experiences passed through family or organizational successions.
Exhibited At: International book fairs
- 2017 American Library Association Annual
- 2017 American Library Association Midwinter
- 2017 Association of College and Research Libraries
- 2017 Beijing International Book Fair (BIBF)
- 2017 Bookexpo America
- 2017 Frankfurt International Book Fair
- 2017 Guadalajara International Book Fair
- 2017 National Education Association
- 2017 The London Book Fair