Looking for truth in the Christian Religion
× Information !
More About This Title Looking for truth in the Christian Religion
This story is an insight into the views and understandings of someone raised in a strict Catholic family, forced to learn a religion at the earliest age. This study was undertaken after a near lifetime of reflection upon the beliefs and the basis of his religious teachings. This exercise in researching the teachings of the Catholic Church and Christian religion in general, exposes the triangle of fear, guilt and doubt about the religion driven from Rome, that has cemented his personal beliefs. Living through the jungle of regimented hypocrisy, lemming-like beliefs and teaching tactics, has provided the incentive to personally investigate the subject of Christian religion and to learn as much as possible about the subject that has survived nearly two-thousand years.
Exhibited At: International book fairs
- American Library Association Midwinter
- 2017 American Library Association Annual
- 2017 American Library Association Midwinter
- 2017 Association of College and Research Libraries
- 2017 Beijing International Book Fair (BIBF)
- 2017 Bookexpo America
- 2017 Frankfurt International Book Fair
- 2017 Guadalajara International Book Fair
- 2017 The London Book Fair