For more rights information Contact Us
More About This Title World Atlas
A new, fully updated edition of this best-selling budget atlas in the stylish and authoritative Collins world atlas range. Designed in the distinctive Collins style, this is the ideal atlas for school, home and business use.
This new edition of the best-selling Collins World Atlas has been brought fully up-to-date to reflect all recent changes.
The reference maps provide worldwide coverage, are clear and accessible, and retain the accuracy and authority which are characteristic of Collins products.
The introductory section includes maps of the world's countries and physical features, key world statistics, and a map of the world's time zones. Fascinating facts and internet links to the most relevant web sites enhance the reader's knowledge of the world.
MAIN FEATURES INCLUDE
• 46 pages of fully revised, detailed reference maps of the world.
• Quick reference maps of the world's countries and physical features.
• Details of all the countries of the world, including flags, area, population, capital city, languages, religions and currency.
• Over 10,000 index entries.
• All the essential information required in a budget atlas for family, study and business use.