For more rights information Contact Us
More About This Title Enriching Maths Resource Pack 5
Enriching Maths Resource Pack 5 provides a bank of activities for children working above age-related expectations, which can be slotted in alongside the maths programme for your class. The engaging activities enrich and extend the objectives you’re already teaching, offering breadth and depth for those children who need an extra challenge.
Enriching Maths Resource Pack 5 features:
• a bank of easy-to-use activities, saving you time in thinking up new enrichment ideas
• support for practitioners in identifying and teaching gifted pupils, including those who are not subject specialists
• fun activities in a newspaper-style format that will ensure children use and apply their mathematical knowledge, skills and understanding
• links to the entire primary curriculum, via a range of cross-curricular contexts
• puzzles that require children to read, consider, then choose the methods and equipment to solve the problem, fostering independent thinking and working
• All materials are available as editable Word files on the accompanying CD-ROM, allowing you to tailor them to the needs of your pupils.